Review Thread for the Rift

I did the rift tiers. I used some of my rebaited auric cells on more tiers. I didnt mind doing it, because it was fun to me anyway about it. Not to say the challenges didn't get a little to difficult for "casual" players in some levels. However, I understand how some people feel the product they bought was falsely advertised. I can also understand those who believe it was meant to be 'grindy'. I'm not disagreeing with anyone on this subject, but I want to see reviews on the rift.


The rift is very big for a game and we should celebrate it to an extent. So what's your first impression?

Comments

    1. The "critical path" should be void of character or perk specific challenges. You should also be able to do it completely as survivor or killer (though I think this is the case anyway).
    2. Less challenges that require you to throw the game. Basement challenges are awful. Survivor challenges that require you to stun the killer with pallets are awful. Just stop with this BS.
    3. Turning off auto-play in the Archives should permanently disable it. IDK if it's a bug but it's always set to "on" anytime I enter the Archives.
    4. I would rather more difficult challenges you could get across multiple games than ANY of the Master challenges.

    That's about all I can think of right now.