Interrupt and grab a survivor

Any type of grab counts, right? Widow, hook, locker, gen, etc?

Cause I've grabbed like 30 people and I cant complete this tome challenge lmao

Comments

  • I think it only counts for grabs from specific objects. So Gens while working on them or windows as they vault. Possibly also as they try unhook. I haven't attempted that challenge so can't 100% confirm

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    I think it only counts for grabs from specific objects. So Gens while working on them or windows as they vault. Possibly also as they try unhook. I haven't attempted that challenge so can't 100% confirm

    I even farmed with some survivors and grabbed them off gens probably 5 or 6 times. Cant get the challenge done. So booty.

  • Doc can Instagrab while in treatment mode. If someone is dumb enough to unhook in front of you he'll grab them and they can't fake it.

  • @FJSJ_Lunar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/961143#Comment_961143

    I even farmed with some survivors and grabbed them off gens probably 5 or 6 times. Cant get the challenge done. So booty.

    They should have counted I don't know then.

  • I have no clue. I got it done last night with by grabbing a Survivor as they were exiting a locker and trying to open a gate. Going by the description, it sounds like finding a Survivor in a locker might not count because you're not interrupting an action.

  • Got to be a glitch. I got mine off from gens and pallets.

  • lockers, gens, medium/slow vaults. pallet vaults, totem, unhook, exit gate, jigsaw box, chest grabs all count. Grabs from traps or locker (if killer opens a locker) don't.

  • So, update...

    I got it. From not grabbing anyone. I just like... got it at the end of a trial, even though I didnt grab anyone. So idk ######### lol

  • Thx U, this post helped me a lot to understand how to complete this challenge