Does High stimulus electrode (75% Range) work with interview tape(Beam of 20m shock with a 2 meter w

Comments

  • Yes it does. You will get a beam 35m long and almost 4m wide. The combination is known as Sniper Doc, if you want to look some more.

  • Thanks, I didn’t even know that it affected the width, I was doing sniper doc and I was wondering if I was wasting addons or not

  • @White_Owl said:

    Yes it does. You will get a beam 35m long and almost 4m wide. The combination is known as Sniper Doc, if you want to look some more.

    It's actually a pretty cool add-on combo for Doc.

    I wouldn't say it's the strongest, but it's for sure the most versatile in terms of shocking Survivors.

  • And fun too. I've only used it a couple of times, favoring the standard Moldy Electrode and one of the madness add-ons, but it's always fun to shock someone on a distant generator.

  • @Zeidoktor said:

    And fun too. I've only used it a couple of times, favoring the standard Moldy Electrode and one of the madness add-ons, but it's always fun to shock someone on a distant generator.

    I assume you mostly used modly because it only took off 50% instead of 75%? (Or was it 25%?, idk)

    Still effective, but this seems to be one of those add-ons variations where the difference shows.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/961413#Comment_961413

    I assume you mostly used modly because it only took off 50% instead of 75%? (Or was it 25%?, idk)

    Still effective, but this seems to be one of those add-ons variations where the difference shows.

    Moldy Electrode is the brown one so I think it's 25, but the small range boost makes a noticable difference.

  • @Zeidoktor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/962451#Comment_962451

    Moldy Electrode is the brown one so I think it's 25, but the small range boost makes a noticable difference.

    I don't play certain Killers ever (some are not P3 yet so that's why).

    Doctor is one of those Killers, so I don't really pay mind to his add-ons, tech, etc. But I do remember the change being quite noticeable yeah.