Mixing up perks

Do you people often accidently mix up perks?

I often mix up noed and thanataphobia, i just see skulls and i select them

How often i haven't gotten to the point where all the gens are fixed and i'm wondering why i have a totem

Comments

  • lol lol lol this is so funny, lol lol. No I don't mix it up because I have good eyes

  • Lmao. Maybe you are just too tired to play DBD. You need to relax😂

    BTW, if you are always in trouble with these small problem, you'd better care for the Senile dementia, I'm seriously.

  • I'm not sure what is up with the needlessly rude responses so far. Personally, I rarely get them mixed up because they are in alphabetical order. It's true that a few of the icons are very similar like spirit fury and bamboozle. But they should be on different pages and you should be able to tell if you are near the start of the alphabet pages or the end. But this is a conscious effort. It would be nice if all the icons were more unique.

  • @sanki said:

    Lmao. Maybe you are just too tired to play DBD. You need to relax😂

    BTW, if you are always in trouble with these small problem, you'd better care for the Senile dementia, I'm seriously.

    Lol, it's more that i try to select my build too fast to get into a game asap

    Though you might have a point

    I once mixed up dead hard and no mither as well xD

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/960000#Comment_960000

    Lol, it's more that i try to select my build too fast to get into a game asap

    Though you might have a point

    I once mixed up dead hard and no mither as well xD

    WOW. that is really cool...in some way. It is so hard to mix up those perks, but you did it!