Tome Reward Charms (limited time?)

are the charms rewarded from the tome limited time like rift? or will they always be there once you finish a tome.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I believe the level completion charms will be available indefinitely. The only Tome rewards which are time-limited in their availability are the Rift Fragments you get from completing challenges or levels.

  • They will not be gone with the Rift and will stay.

  • The charms in the rift will be kept by the players who earnt them, but will not be obtainable from the time the rift closes.

    I'm not sure about the 4 for completing each level of challenges, but I'd assume they'd always be obtainable since the challenges will still be there.

  • Four (4) universal Charms will be permanently earnable in The Tome as Level Completion Charms, but any found in The Rift will disappear from The Archives once The Rift closes.  

    https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/welcome-to-the-archives