2 sacrifices, 1 dc 1 escape ENTITY DISPLEASED
cmon man at least a safety pip like #########, and the dc was in their last hook too.
cmon man at least a safety pip like #########, and the dc was in their last hook too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I don't pay attention to that anymore. I'm just happy with my 3k even though the entity isnt
I agree. DC's should count as a sacrifice, IMO.
Personally the whole emblem system I think is just a way for people to show off. I just try for the points. If I rank or derank, so be it. I can live with it
Yeah that's perfect balance btw two escaping and two surviving.
It's a joke that I can 3k and still only black pipe.
I had 2 full sacrifices, 1 suicide on hook and I let 1 guy take the hatch, and it was "merciless".. xD
Well at least you pipped lmao