SWF Indicator at the end on scoreboard
See, I have a quite competitive mindset and I always try my best to win. One thing which I really hate is not knowing if I versed a SWF group or 4 randoms.
I want to see that AFTER the match has finished. I want an indicator on the scoreboard linking who was in SWF together.
Asking in the chat is pointless, some doesn't reply, throw in insults or straight up lie to make themselves look better than they are (I caught multiple SWF groups lying that they are solo when they weren't).
But I'm also sick of killers calling me I'm in SWF group when I play solo all the time.
So please, can we have the indicator? This wouldn't come with any negatives since its shown at the end of a match.
Comments
Will not be done, because devs will be like "You can recognise their names and lobby dodge them next time."
I could do that already? If I see the exact same team twice in a row it's kinda obvious it's swf. And let's be honest, how often does that happen?
Devs need to stop to search for every little excuse to deny us good features.
It's been discussed a little bit.
Here was my suggestion:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93222/scoreboard-to-reveal-solos-and-swfs#latest