A little help to my build.

I just recently got the Halloween Chapter and I'm planning to got decisive strike in all my survivors.

My actual build is self care, borrowed time, balanced landing and Unbreakable. I want to replace some of these perks for decisive strike but I actually don't know which perk.

I listened in a lot of forums that self care is actually useless and just a completely waste of time and it's not worthy at all (I play solo most of times btw)

Any suggestions of which perk to replace for decisive strike? I would appreciate it

Comments

  • Self Care is probably what most would replace it with; however, when used right, Self Care is still a great perk.

    I'd probably replace it with Balanced Landing.

  • Self care is strong but it is better to swap it out for an information perk like Bond, or a stealth perk like iron will (assuming you have them unlocked). I'd drop borrowed time for decisive strike, especially if you're a solo survivor. Most saves can be made safely without borrowed time. I don't see camping killers much at all unless we're in the endgame, but you may have different experiences.

  • I would remove self care, I avoid it at all costs if I can no matter what type of build I'm going for. You're much better off running botany and a medkit if that's what you're after.

    For exhaustion perks I prefer Dead hard and sprint burst by a mile but BL is good; and instead of SC I think We'll make it or adrenaline are great options!

    My personal recommendation would be DS, BT, (exhaustion perk) and We'll Make it or Adrenaline.

  • @Julian48pt said:

    I just recently got the Halloween Chapter and I'm planning to got decisive strike in all my survivors.

    My actual build is self care, borrowed time, balanced landing and Unbreakable. I want to replace some of these perks for decisive strike but I actually don't know which perk.

    I listened in a lot of forums that self care is actually useless and just a completely waste of time and it's not worthy at all (I play solo most of times btw)

    Any suggestions of which perk to replace for decisive strike? I would appreciate it

    Definitly for Selfcare. Its not totally "useless" per se, but a medicore perk at best. Most people run it because of bad habit.

    DS and Unbreakable is a very strong combo and borrowed time is overall one of the best perks in DbD. I dont know about Ballanced Landing, i would rather use Dead Hard, Sprintburst or Lithe, but if BL is the exhaustion perk you are most confortable with, go for it.

  • Replace SC with balanced landing. You're better off removing SC even before you have DS. You can use Bond or Kindred instead.