My killer policy for maximum bloodpoints & gg for both sides

Always hook the first person I find, make other survivors injured if they are close and visible within a certain range to the first one I down.

Never hit/hook the same person that just got unhooked, went for others, if can't find anyone else right away, down that person and leave them to be rescued, keep patroling gens, checking corners to find other ones...

Always maximize the number of injured survivors in the match, keep hitting as many as I can.

Break the chase at 1-minute max if I can't land a single hit on a survivor by any means and then go find other targets.

While chasing, do a little mindgame if I see they're using unsafe pallet loops. For god-tier loops, keep chasing with no respect for pallets, eat it then break it.

When catching up with survivors, don't hit right away, circle backward around in case they have tricks up their sleeves.

If there is someone that gonna die on hook while the game is still at 5 gens, hit them, go for others and ignore.

Unless survivors put gen pressure on me, keep chasing down other survivors and hook right away, no tactical slugging.

If there are any survivors that keep on running without looking back at killers at all, or not good at the game in general, hook them twice then save them for last, if they're the only one I can find, down them but don't kill them immediately, give them a hatch stand-off in the end if possible.

If I've been working hard the whole game, and the survivors are good enough, when there are only 2 survivors left, down one and slug on purpose, find the other one to prevent the hatch escape, 4K well deserved.

When I see a survivor kill themselves on the hook and it's not their 3rd hooks, have mercy and let others finish 1 gen then start to hook them.

For ragequit survivors, depends on the situation, I might consider farming a bit, let them do gen and open the gates to escape, or just kill them all when all gens are finished.

Sometimes a survivor wants to work with the killer to sellout their teammates, I might do so, if they troll me, I'll hook them right away, if not, I'll roleplay and listen to them. But in the end, I will kill that survivor who betrays their teammates.

Rarely use mori offering, but when I do, I will make sure everyone gets hooked twice before I do so.

With that being said, my average killer match is 29k bloodpoints, usually more than 30k.

Comments

  • I try to do something similar in my games. My goal is for everyone to have fun and to have a balanced match. If I notice that the survivors are really good ill generally be more brutal, but otherwise I'll try to make it so that all/most of us get more than 20k bp