Show me your favorite perk build you developed
This is mine for Ghostie - infinite stealth face.
- Beast of Prey
- I Am All Ears
- Dark Devotion
- Enduring
It confuses survivors a lot, especially the obsesion: Activate Shroud, Hit the Obsession, get Dark Devotion, Read him with I am Ears and hit oblivious Obsession again!
Other Survivors catch with Beast of Prey with I Am All Ears and keep the Shroud for ambushing.
Enduring for being agressive at pallets.
This build is not for winning, but for really exciting and fun chases, seeing Survivors attempting to reveal me when I am Dark Devotion or Beast of Prey is priceless, and I am all ears is amazing synergy with all this stuff.
Comments
Save the best for Last plus Infectious Fright for hyper optimal slugging. Then spirit fury enduring for maximum snowball potential. No gen defense but I rely on keeping people as busy as possible.