how about pig sitting work like ghostface

Comments

  • @Thomasthetrain said:

    i'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to say.

    Could you explain better? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜„

    I suppose he mean that pig moves at basic 115% speed. I would be agree that The Pig would work like Ghostface on movement speed but not able to stand up and walk normally or basically would be a 0 TR without possibility to cancel her power,and least while crouching it lose sight

  • They shouldn't do that, but there should be addons increase her crouched speed like GF. Another thing is there needs to be an incentive to actually use the dash attack. It is genuinely AWFUL and sluggish as all hell. To make things worse it's almost mandatory to be used if you want to max deviousness. Maybe if they increased the crouch speed (time it takes to go from standing to crouching) and made it charge faster at base, it would be a more viable attack.

  • @Thomasthetrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/957902#Comment_957902

    Ah.

    Well, if that is the case, I guess I wouldn't mind 115% speed for Pig while crouched.

    But Ghostface doesn't move at 115% speed while crouched ,IIRC

    Becuz crouching is useful for mindgame a pallet and stalk but The Pig actually moves by crouching.