Anyone else feel like dedicated servers ruined Plague?
Ever since the dedicated servers came into the game I find it is so much harder to play Plague. Half of the vile I spit at survivors does not register as a hit (when it clearly should). I literally just got out of a match where I had corrupt purge and was literally spraying every survivor since they were trying to be overly altruistic, and not a single hit connected. They all ended up escaping and even said themselves in the after-game chat that they don't understand how they were considered hit by any of the purge. I'm not on a great computer by any means, but I know it's not a Wifi issue because my Wifi works perfectly fine. Anyone feel like she is trash due to dedicated servers?
Comments
*laughs in console with no dedicated servers*
I'm curious did dedicated servers mess with clowns bottles I heard it messed up every other projectile
@ocafghanistan I see some instances where a survivor is somehow not affected by his gas (no scream or slow down yet they're running through it). Not sure if that's a dedicated servers problem or not but he is relatively fine for the most part.
She is fine for me. Especially in the last 2 matches I didn't see any problem with her Vile or Corrupt Purge.
Plague already has issues with her design that hold her back