Hearing survivors?
Why cant I hear survivors?
I cant hear them run, walk, go through grass, breathe... what gives? This didnt used to be a problem.
Why cant I hear survivors?
I cant hear them run, walk, go through grass, breathe... what gives? This didnt used to be a problem.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The devs like to keep audio issues in for as long as possible. This is why they went on vacation before fixing the major bugs.
They'll use survival data from this time period to show that their balance changes had the intended effect and after the audio issues are fixed the kill rates will return to normal levels and the devs can then use that data to justify more killer nerfs er... "changes" /s
In all seriousness, who knows why they leave things in broken states for so long. The audio issues have been a problem since before Oni was released so I don't get why they're so slow to fix such an important aspect of the game though.