Cant complete my challenge
I've been stuck on the kick the same 4 gens challenge for the final time for 3 ######### days.
I've kicked a gen 7 ######### times in a match. I just wanna be done, dude. It's making me hate this game tbh
I've been stuck on the kick the same 4 gens challenge for the final time for 3 ######### days.
I've kicked a gen 7 ######### times in a match. I just wanna be done, dude. It's making me hate this game tbh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This challenge is oddly hard it sounds easy but not really
But I've completed it like 5 times over.
I'm just not getting credit.
Not to mention, doing this at rank 1 is actual bullshite