Ghostface vs The Shape?

Which is the better killer?

Comments

  • In a world of Spine Chill, none of them. But if i have to pick one, its Myers.. very close tho

  • Duh gf obviously.

    Take a look at how bugged "stalking" as a mechanic is as a whole right now (at least on pc). You will try to stalk people while they run around you, right in front, you will get no meter, the meter will reset at random, "popping" the t3 is not really a thing anymore since it is so unreliable.

    GF turns of TR + red stain with the use of his power while myers can only watch and hate the state he is in right now. So yeah clearly gf is now better.

  • Meyers is only killer who scares me. I hate/love playing against him. Ghost face players are usually younger and more annoying. That’s been my experience.

  • @xEa said:

    In a world of Spine Chill, none of them. But if i have to pick one, its Myers.. very close tho

    I have to disagree. Being able to 99% stalk everyone on the team is pretty, insane.

  • @sethypoo69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/954877#Comment_954877

    I have to disagree. Being able to 99% stalk everyone on the team is pretty, insane.

    Have not been 100% stalked by a ghostface for a very long time.

  • I think base Ghostface is better than base Myers, but regarding add-ons, perks and strategies, Myers is way better.