Balance to The Force - Suggestions and Ideas.

The game has a Growing number of complaints to the balance of matches for the ranks being played. Please look at my POORLY PHOTO-SHOPPED depiction of an idea. (thanks) ๐Ÿ˜Ž

High Ranks Vs Low ranks. I came up with something here to DISCUSS. I have NO CLUE if it is GOOD, or BAD. You be the Judge!

new revision.jpg

The new idea would be THIS

I. Hex slots would be the new system. so players could select hexes based upon the Average survivor's level they are going to play against.

II. Hex would no longer be SELECT-ABLE for the "perks slot"

III. Depending upon the RANK played. Would depend upon how many HEX slots are OPEN. This would be a level modifier.

IV.

Ranks 19-20 : NO HEX SLOTS available.

Ranks 15-18 : 1 HEX SLOT

Ranks 13-15 : 2 HEX SLOTS

Ranks 8-10 : 3 hex slots

Ranks 1-7 : 4 hex slots

Perks moved to HEX slots: (This solves the Rank-GAP issues for players.)

  • BBQ and Chili
  • Nurses calling.

I am NOT SAYING this is a GOOD idea, or a BAD idea. It is UP for discussion. Do you love the idea, do you HATE the idea. Feel free to comment. i am going to sit back and enjoy reading what is said. ๐Ÿ˜€

Comments