Rank 1!
392 hours to get this, but I'm finally rank 1 ![]()

If you're curious about my build, here it is:
Lithe 2
Dance with me 1
Self care 3
Kindred 3
392 hours to get this, but I'm finally rank 1 ![]()

If you're curious about my build, here it is:
Lithe 2
Dance with me 1
Self care 3
Kindred 3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Congrats did you do it all solo or by doing SWF? I feel like getting rank 1 with SWF is way easier.
Of course its way easier. But its no problem reachign rank 1 as soloplayer either
Indeed. A streamer did it with one hand, literally. Even came here to brag.
Really? And I thought I was good lol. Who did it?
I did it with 1 hand
Started playing on July 7, got rank 1 with 1 hand on July 27. Using Laurie Strode till rank 2 then Claud till rank 1.