Are rifts always 70 days long?
Just a simple question. I know that the last rift release was weird since it came later than expected, but we got fragments from experience earned after the day it was supposed to be released.
Tagged:
Trusted
Just a simple question. I know that the last rift release was weird since it came later than expected, but we got fragments from experience earned after the day it was supposed to be released.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The extra experience for the first Rift was an anomaly, and it only happened as a result of the Rift opening being delayed. The plan for future Rifts, as far as I'm aware, is that each will be open for 70 days, and that is how long players will have to earn Rift progress via challenges or experience.
The next one will be 1 million years