Fight Back
Perhaps I'm in the minority here, but I'm struggling to get this challenge done.
First off, I consider dropping a pallet to be a last resort most of the time. So I already feel like I have to play sub-optimally to do this (i.e. camping pallets, intentionally taking hits to get the killer stun, etc). Plus at rank 1, killers are used to the typical mind games and will notice you're going for stuns and bait the pallet drop.
Usually I end up wasting resources for no gain. Not to mention certain killers are very difficult to pallet stun by default, like Nurse.
I'm not even sure what tips you could give me because it's a very straight-forward challenge. But I feel like I have to luck into a killer who doesn't mind game or respect pallets and just lets me stun them every time lol.
Help plz.
EDIT: I forgot to mention my teammates can also use up the pallets before I can. Yay solo survivor life.
Comments
Just make the killer not respect the pallet.
If they respect, keep running. Keep running until they think you always will. Eventually, they'll stop respecting.
You can hide near pallets and drop them on killer when they pass. Its a bully, but you get a hit. :D
If they realise you going for stuns and respect pallets just punish them for it. Start baiting stuns and go for another loop. They'll start swinging through pallets after the first or second time you do it
Green medkit with gel dressings and styptic agent. Self care, botany, Dead Hard, any means necessary. Pray you get into a game that doesn't have an Insta down killer.
When you hear the TR. Run to the pallet and sit there. Whatever you do you don't touch it until you're injured and they can't back out of the pallet. Easy stun. Run on the chase as normal. Try to get another stun if you can with the injured state. Don't let the killer bait you into dropping it early. Its better to go down then to waste a pallet.
Get hooked with 1-2 stuns. Get unhooked, heal yourself with the medkit. Do the same thing with the healthy state, wait at the pallet until you get hit. Then run to the next pallet and try to bait it while injured. You should be at either 3-4 stuns. Heal with the medkit and use the styptic to repeat on your next injury. You'll eventually get it.
Have Windows of Opportunity, so you can see where the the pallets are and see if your team used them. Also have Urban Evasion and Iron Will so you can hide on the side with pallets and hit the killer, make sure all body parts aren't sticking out.The third can be what ever. I used Fixated.
Use a Hawkins offering and camp pallets