Are survivor queues getting longer and longer?
I switched from PS4 to PC in the summer. PS4 has always had long survivor queues. When I started with PC survivor queues were instant. Over the past few months they seem to get longer and longer and now killer queues are instant.
Comments
i'm pretty sure that killers are just leaving cause of how stressful it is,or cause most killer mains are switching to survivors.That's how i feel personally
It was much faster when I started in October but slowed down a bit now. It’s probably a side effect of their stupid matchmaking that the Devs said they’ll work on after their vacation.
Seems like it.
The matchmaking is also probably the worst it's ever been. Almost every single match I play has a mash of red ranks, greens and greys...
Based on the stats we were given for how common SWF is I find it highly unlikely that all of these are because of that.
ON PS4 survivor queues are 2 - 3 minutes. Killer queues are instant
I personally think the killer mains are slowly leaving the game due to how frustrating it is to play killer at high ranks.
I suspect the same thing, with the devs constantly nerfing the best killers and doing very little to buff the weak killers. Hopefully SWF are excited to admire each other's fresh duds in lobby simulator.
after some time,i legit think people will completely stop playing killer,and survivor queue will take 15-20 minutes lmao
Wait, you mean people will eventually get sick of playing a subpar product and move on if the developers don't listen? HAHA. You're funny, guy. Stick that DBD needle in your arm. Come on, it won't hurt as bad this time, promise. Look at the new skins! Look at them. Buy them. It'll make the pain go away.