Damage gen skill check bonus

I hear a lot of killers complaining about gens going too fast. What if you could get a 3-5% gen regression bonus for hitting a difficult skill check to slow things down just a lil bit?

Comments

  • @GreezyWeezy said:

    I hear a lot of killers complaining about gens going too fast. What if you could get a 3-5% gen regression bonus for hitting a difficult skill check to slow things down just a lil bit?

    Actually the Entity realm works a lot like a Looney Toons episode. Once you point out the fact that these survivors have no tools or skills to fix a generator they suddenly cannot.

    Much like how Wile E Coyote can defy gravity until someone mentions it.

  • 4 shirtless Davids working on a gen.. I hope she's over 18.

  • New killer and survivor ideas? The Coyote and roadrunner.

  • @GreezyWeezy said:

    I hear a lot of killers complaining about gens going too fast. What if you could get a 3-5% gen regression bonus for hitting a difficult skill check to slow things down just a lil bit?

    I want it so the time it takes for a Killer to damage a generator is the same amount of time a survivor has to take to stop it from regression.

    This solves a lot of issues regarding gen tapping during midchase. While also meaning that a killer kicking a gen without PGTW also means something.

    It's hard to fix gens honestly because a lot of gen issues are also based on map sizes. While I don't think this solves everything. I do agree this is the start on the right path.