Why are killers so lagy?

When i play killer, dead hard never fails to work against me, pallets hit when they should and windows work correctly.

When i play survivor, killers teleport, killers magically hit through pallets, killers hit you 5m away from the window after vaulting, Dead hard never works and goes on cool down, but i get hit.

Are killers increasing their ping using vpn or what?

Comments

  • Are you playing on console or PC?

  • I find playing as a Survivor to have a lot of lag. I've often been hit because I ended up glitching into a corner, or bouncing back from where I just came from by a few meters.

    It only happens, maybe, for one match out of several, but it's still just as frustrating.

  • @Broccoli_Jaeger said:

    Are you playing on console or PC?

    PC.

    @HauntedMandalorian said:

    I find playing as a Survivor to have a lot of lag. I've often been hit because I ended up glitching into a corner, or bouncing back from where I just came from by a few meters.

    It only happens, maybe, for one match out of several, but it's still just as frustrating.

    I am not teleporting around, the killers do, and it is not every killer.