Dance with me
Make it 5 seconds no scratch marks and 20s cooldown, to be used with quick and quiet. Like this people would actually use this perk.
Make it 5 seconds no scratch marks and 20s cooldown, to be used with quick and quiet. Like this people would actually use this perk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I used it as is paired with Lithe
Lost so many killers as during my 3 seconds of no scratch marks I was also boosted in speed. Gave me plenty of time to get out of sight and hidden. Do you know how much ground you can cover in 3 seconds when boosted by Lithe? That's a lot of ground without scratch marks...
The perk is fine.
LOL, killer main detected
It's a situational perk but it's really good if used with Lithe, Quick and Quiet, or both.
Actually, I play survivor as much as I play killer these days, but nice try to dismiss my opinion with an ad hominim attack.
Do you have an actual counter-point other than this logical fallacy?
I agree with you, OP. Stealth perks should be able to be stand-alone perks and not be bound to other perks to be viable. This would be a decent buff to the perk and would make it really usefull. A lot of other stealth perks could use a re-up.
The only improvement this perk needs is the activation button like dead hard.
Even 3 secs without lithe, it is pretty powerful when vaulting over the right windows. Sometimes you need to vault and this perk just gets wasted.
5 seconds and 20 sec cooldown is just powerful and means that you can almost always use it.
In the right maze tile, it's actually good on it's own.
Problem is, they're up against meta-perks like SC, DS, ect. Perks that arguably need to be nerfed so that decent perks like this one can be considered.
Ok mr "not so good killer, that I have to spend all day on forums to whine so we get overpowered buffs". I will answer you:
The idea of the perk was to break the chase, not increase it's length. Lithe doesn't do anything paired with that perk, since when you fast vault the killer gets a notification. The killer must be really stupid to lose the survivor. Therefor, the only thing it does, paired with Lithe is increase the length of the chase.
I am not interested in that, I want more options to break the chase. Currently the only option perk wise, and not a very good one, is Urban Evasion, which half the time is useless if you don't have Iron Will, or if the killer has tracking perks.
But Dance With Me has potential if paired with Quick & Quiet, the major issue being their cooldowns are not shared. I know it's ok as it is right now, but they need to make it more attractive so people use it. Otherwise we will keep using the same meta. And imo same cooldown as Quick & Quiet would make it attractive enough.
I agree that the meta-perks need to finally see some changes, but these underdog perks need some, too. Survivors should have a little more help to actually escape a chase, instead of trying to prolong the inevitable. If we make these stealth perks some attractive choices, I'm certain the meta would change with them already.