just curious I'm scared I'll lose my iridescent kings in the future ๐ข
@humanbeing1704 said:just curious I'm scared I'll lose my iridescent kings in the future ๐ข
@humanbeing1704 said:
Usually they will make common add-ons Ultra Rare so you can have a ton of OP stuff once the update releases. ๐
@NMCKE said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/115855/so-will-the-doctor-changes-work-like-freddy-where-you-keep-the-add-onsUsually they will make common add-ons Ultra Rare so you can have a ton of OP stuff once the update releases. ๐
@NMCKE said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/115855/so-will-the-doctor-changes-work-like-freddy-where-you-keep-the-add-ons
yeah I saw that on the wiki didnt coxcombed clapper use to be uncommon or whatever?
This is what happened with Nurse on her rework.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Usually they will make common add-ons Ultra Rare so you can have a ton of OP stuff once the update releases. ๐
yeah I saw that on the wiki didnt coxcombed clapper use to be uncommon or whatever?
This is what happened with Nurse on her rework.