The unhook change

I just spoke with someone who works for behavior... yes it will still be possible to get a hit in to get the knockdown before their SB and DH activates.. there is going to be a timing to it though... "skill based" for the killer again and no skill required on the survivors side again if they get away.. 

Comments

  • @Bravo0413 said:
    I just spoke with someone who works for behavior... yes it will still be possible to get a hit in to get the knockdown before their SB and DH activates.. there is going to be a timing to it though... "skill based" for the killer again and no skill required on the survivors side again if they get away.. 

    Business as usual

  • NB4 salty killer mains detected..
  • Tsulan said:

    @Bravo0413 said:
    I just spoke with someone who works for behavior... yes it will still be possible to get a hit in to get the knockdown before their SB and DH activates.. there is going to be a timing to it though... "skill based" for the killer again and no skill required on the survivors side again if they get away.. 

    Business as usual

    I mean at least it wont be iframe "combos" I guess I can put it... i just wonder if it's like only a half second that the killer is given to get the hit in..
  • NB4 salty killer mains detected..
    Not as salty... it was just before when I was playing around with the idea that survivors qould be able to combine the iframes right off the hook.. which that is ridiculous and shouldnt be the case..