You can heal yourself with No Mither just also run Self Care. Tbh it's a pretty shameless broken combo I see too often from red rank survivors. Such a toxic community we have where almost all players abuse broken mechanics. /s
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Broken just doesn't allow you to heal at all to use the secondary action for the septic, so sadly, I don't think it's going to change anytime soon. :(
You can heal yourself with No Mither just also run Self Care. Tbh it's a pretty shameless broken combo I see too often from red rank survivors. Such a toxic community we have where almost all players abuse broken mechanics. /s