Unbelievable pallet hitboxes!

Playing Ghostface on Haddenfield vs a full 4 man swf.

Got 2 kills and I was chasing an Injured Yui to an Exit Gate, she was running to the exit gate and she turns off to the pallet behind a house so I decided to keep straight to cut her off from the exit.

Somehow... Someway and I mean straight up BS, The Yui drops the pallet..... She drops the plucking pallet that I'm nowhere near...... the game registers it and gives her a stun......... REALLY??? I'm running straight to go around and cut her off and somehow that bs stunned me???

So she makes it to the exit gate and starts to teabag....... Don't teabag when you're in a full swf on Haddenfield and the game literally saves your butt.

That genuinely pissed me off. This game has a huge hitbox problem or should I say, "Latency."

Ridiculous.

Comments

  • Oh I thought this was about being hit from the other side of pallets.

  • @OGlilSPOOK20 said:

    Playing Ghostface on Haddenfield vs a full 4 man swf.

    Got 2 kills and I was chasing an Injured Yui to an Exit Gate, she was running to the exit gate and she turns off to the pallet behind a house so I decided to keep straight to cut her off from the exit.

    Somehow... Someway and I mean straight up BS, The Yui drops the pallet..... She drops the plucking pallet that I'm nowhere near...... the game registers it and gives her a stun......... REALLY??? I'm running straight to go around and cut her off and somehow that bs stunned me???

    So she makes it to the exit gate and starts to teabag....... Don't teabag when you're in a full swf on Haddenfield and the game literally saves your butt.

    That genuinely pissed me off. This game has a huge hitbox problem or should I say, "Latency."

    Ridiculous.

    Yeah, we Killers can’t complain about that. I play my fair share of both sides and can say there are a lot, A LOT of BS killer hits as well. Behind pallets, from meters away, etc.

    Hit-boxes in this game is like rolling dice.

  • @LustForBP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/115651/unbelievable-pallet-hitboxes

    Yeah, we Killers can’t complain about that. I play my fair share of both sides and can say there are a lot, A LOT of BS killer hits as well. Behind pallets, from meters away, etc.

    Hit-boxes in this game is like rolling dice.

    Yea I play both sides too and I've experienced bs hits from both survivor & killer side. I would hit survivors a literally miss and the game registers it as a hit anyway.

  • @OGlilSPOOK20 said:

    Playing Ghostface on Haddenfield vs a full 4 man swf.

    Got 2 kills and I was chasing an Injured Yui to an Exit Gate, she was running to the exit gate and she turns off to the pallet behind a house so I decided to keep straight to cut her off from the exit.

    Somehow... Someway and I mean straight up BS, The Yui drops the pallet..... She drops the plucking pallet that I'm nowhere near...... the game registers it and gives her a stun......... REALLY??? I'm running straight to go around and cut her off and somehow that bs stunned me???

    So she makes it to the exit gate and starts to teabag....... Don't teabag when you're in a full swf on Haddenfield and the game literally saves your butt.

    That genuinely pissed me off. This game has a huge hitbox problem or should I say, "Latency."

    Ridiculous.

    i know what you mean.Someone pallet saved against me yesterday,i walked AWAY and wasnt even close to the pallet and got stun.Sometimes when i just try to avoid the stun range it hits me regardless its messed up

  • @luka2211 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/115651/unbelievable-pallet-hitboxes

    i know what you mean.Someone pallet saved against me yesterday,i walked AWAY and wasnt even close to the pallet and got stun.Sometimes when i just try to avoid the stun range it hits me regardless its messed up

    That's different. It's also explained by latency.

  • nah it really isn't,i legit get out of the stun zone completely and it still stuns me(talking about the same thing as the OP,like you cant avoid the stun range unless you really respect the pallet alot.For the pallet saves it is probably latency like you said but its still a bit scuffed.

  • @luka2211 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/115651/unbelievable-pallet-hitboxes

    i know what you mean.Someone pallet saved against me yesterday,i walked AWAY and wasnt even close to the pallet and got stun.Sometimes when i just try to avoid the stun range it hits me regardless its messed up

    If this site allowed me to attach my Xbox clips I’d show you from both sides. You can’t complain about one and not the other. Survivors get hit when they’re 5 feet away, killers get stunned when they’re 5 feet away. Survivors get hit through pallets and killers miss obvious hits that should’ve hit. I played a Freddy last night, he was about 5 feet from me, swiped at me, it hits BUT moments prior the same motion he missed. So, you never know. Happens to me as a killer where I’ll wait behind a wall and the survivor drops a pallet and I get stunned.

  • @OGlilSPOOK20 said:

    Playing Ghostface on Haddenfield vs a full 4 man swf.

    Got 2 kills and I was chasing an Injured Yui to an Exit Gate, she was running to the exit gate and she turns off to the pallet behind a house so I decided to keep straight to cut her off from the exit.

    Somehow... Someway and I mean straight up BS, The Yui drops the pallet..... She drops the plucking pallet that I'm nowhere near...... the game registers it and gives her a stun......... REALLY??? I'm running straight to go around and cut her off and somehow that bs stunned me???

    So she makes it to the exit gate and starts to teabag....... Don't teabag when you're in a full swf on Haddenfield and the game literally saves your butt.

    That genuinely pissed me off. This game has a huge hitbox problem or should I say, "Latency."

    Ridiculous.

    You know what's worse?

    Survivors hitboxes.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yrPi_kLzD4

    This should be priority over anything, cause a pallet stun doesn't get you out from a game, but the horrendous hitboxes do.

  • @luka2211 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/948244#Comment_948244

    nah it really isn't,i legit get out of the stun zone completely and it still stuns me(talking about the same thing as the OP,like you cant avoid the stun range unless you really respect the pallet alot.For the pallet saves it is probably latency like you said but its still a bit scuffed.

    Latency doesn't explain OP

  • ah so you meant it the other way then,i guess

  • @laurelstroodle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/115651/unbelievable-pallet-hitboxes

    You know what's worse?

    Survivors hitboxes.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yrPi_kLzD4

    This should be priority over anything, cause a pallet stun doesn't get you out from a game, but the horrendous hitboxes do.

    Yup! That’s all my clips in a nutshell when I’m a survivor lol