Hex: Ruin and 30 fps.

I tried just 50 fps and 50 hz and I was already literally unable to hit great skill checks, it was impossible.

Why a perk can ruin expirience so hard only bcs you have not so high fps?

PS4 players, how do you endure this?

Comments

  • Gen tapping, finding the totem..


    Some maps on PS4 have 60FPS, others have 30FPS (as a survivor, killers have lower FPS on all maps for some reason). On the low FPS maps it can be hard to hit the great skill checks, yes.

  • @Tr0g said:

    Gen tapping, finding the totem..

    Some maps on PS4 have 60FPS, others have 30FPS (as a survivor, killers have lower FPS on all maps for some reason). On the low FPS maps it can be hard to hit the great skill checks, yes.

    Finding the totem.

    I am tired of mindless searching all totem spots.

  • Even with lower fps if you are using vsync it can mess you up, at least uncap the frames.



    God knows how consoles do it.

  • @Aztreonam78 said:

    I tried just 50 fps and 50 hz and I was already literally unable to hit great skill checks, it was impossible.

    Why a perk can ruin expirience so hard only bcs you have not so high fps?

    PS4 players, how do you endure this?

    I dont have any issues on ps4 with ruin outside of bad ping which makes the game itself lag. The issue isn't the game you just haven't put in the time man.

    Also we endure it because we must to play the game. That's why I'm glad I officially moved to PC when my ps4 died.

    Killer I'm good at with M&K, but I have to use a ps4 controller for survivor.