Fun, or the definition of fun

I have yesterday read a new thread about the Legion and - maybe I have understood it wrong, but it sounded to me so - that some guys understand bp gain as "fun".

That is a bit "absurd" to me, since I see bps, ep and whatever as something that I will anyways get, if I just play long enough and so a question has come more and more in my mind:

I am alone with understand under "fun", that I just enjoy playing the killer (or survivor, perks...)?

I honestly don't care how much bp I gain.

But for what I care is if I have fun in match. In my case means that, that I have fun playing the Legion and sometimes Ghostface, Meyers or Trapper. The only thing that can potential reduce the fun for me is, if I run in situations where I can't do anything, bugs, or restrictions on the characters I play, that feel artificial - if this makes any sense.

So... I am alone with that and everyone is just looking on bps, or what?

Comments