Are hook suicides a way to dodge the DC penalty?

The penalty is active only by people who dc. So if you wanna leave the game and don't want a ban wouldn't be easier to hook-suicide?

If hook suicides go under the radar of bans,is there a healthy way to ban people who kill themselves in the hook?

Let me know down below

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    The penalty is active only by people who dc. So if you wanna leave the game and don't want a ban wouldn't be easier to hook-suicide?

    If hook suicides go under the radar of bans,is there a healthy way to ban people who kill themselves in the hook?

    Let me know down below

    If they give 1500 points on sacrifice and fix it in emblems system like you hooked him 3 times I will be agree of them dc

  • @Stitch7833 said:

    you may find ways to avoid the ban but you cannot avoid how pathetic you look when you do so...

    As If someone would care how to look like in front of 5 randoms in the Internet, good joke lol

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/947925#Comment_947925

    That's a nice try, but suicide on hook has never been bannable, nor should it be. The "struggle" is an option, or it would not require you to tap the button.

    Never has there been a ban for hook suicide, nor will there be.

    What do you mean "nice try?" I'm not making things up or twisting words or anything, and I'm certainly not making up claims without being more than willing to back them up. Again, I can pull up a screencap explicitly that the things I stated are reportable offenses. Would you like me to show you?

  • If a survivor runs toward me and wants me to kill them ill just either smack them down and walk away or just pretend i didnt see them. Dont throw games on purpose at least try. I play survivor and killer so i know when i play killer i know how the other survivors feel when they have a thrower so i just try to give them a fair chance.

1 2 ›