Regarding the Deathgarden Dead By Daylight items
So I preordered Deathgarden, and am wondering when I will be able to get my items for the Trapper and Meg?
So I preordered Deathgarden, and am wondering when I will be able to get my items for the Trapper and Meg?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just to add something, some YouTubers have gotten the items already so this has made me wonder why I don't have them yet? Do I access them by using the Deathgarden beta or something?
This isn't? You can get them if you own both games I believe
I mean console people will get them soon, Behaviour normally uses PC users as their guini pigs to test on
14th.... atleast one youtuber said so :chuffed: