Second wind is a very good perk.

This perk has been forgotten and buried by most of the other meta perks and I would like to shine some light on why I think this perk is pretty decent. First of all it allows unhooked survivors to do generate while getting healed at the same time saving plenty of time, second of all it you get tunneled and run the killer for long enough you will be healed, and last but not least if you get unhooked with adrenaline you can take a hit and then still get healed by second wind. Do you agree that second wind is a decent perk? I would like to hear what you think of it.

Comments

  • Once active, the perk is pretty good. I think the difficult bit is to activate it, as you won't always be able to get someone to let you heal them exactly when you need it. That's why I think it's a bit niche

  • It's a decent perk, but gets buried by perks that do more and got no downside aka DS&friends.