As others said, each Archives releases with a mid-chapter patch, and I believe the Archives are supposed to release every 90 days. That would mean that the next Archives will be released 20 days after this Rift closes, which will be at the very end of January. Tuesday the 28th seems like the most likely date, but I'm not a developer so take that estimate with a large grain of salt.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definently not before the rift closes. I think with the next midchapter patch maybe
Mid chapter 14.
As others said, each Archives releases with a mid-chapter patch, and I believe the Archives are supposed to release every 90 days. That would mean that the next Archives will be released 20 days after this Rift closes, which will be at the very end of January. Tuesday the 28th seems like the most likely date, but I'm not a developer so take that estimate with a large grain of salt.