DC in game or at the beginning

I know that this will probably never happen but what if when the killer or survivor dc in game or right at the beginning of the match then a AI will take their role with all of their perks, items, and add ons still usable that way if the killer dc then survivors won’t be back at the home screen waiting for a match and they still can earn points , and if the survivor dc the killer gets the extra quitter bonus points and if more than two survivors dc the killer is guaranteed his pip along with still being able to kill the survivors, finish the match and earn those points as well. Maybe it’s not a good idea? Idk just a thought because it seems that it’s a problem that keeps happening and sometimes after waiting 45 minutes for a game it doesn’t even feel like a game anymore but a waiting room 

Comments

  • This is not possible for the Killer DCing because they are the host. However, I'll give you some advice: don't do a last-second switch, and you'll see a lot less Killers DCing at the start of a game.

  • Orion said:

    This is not possible for the Killer DCing because they are the host. However, I'll give you some advice: don't do a last-second switch, and you'll see a lot less Killers DCing at the start of a game.

    I agree with that advice I don’t do that at all, lol that’s actually kind of annoying to me when that happens because I waited forever and then they want to mess around in the lobby and not ready up. I’m just at rank one playing solo  maybe sometimes with one other but not often  and I’ve taken my prestige clothes off and started wearing some of the newer cosmetics because I find a game faster and forget about finding a game if you’re prestige 3 and want to use a flashlight I’ve just started letting mine build up so I can actually get to enjoy and play the game