What is worse, “gen-rush” or “tunneling”?
I am curious, I recently made a thread and got [edit] bombarded because supposedly tunneling is the only effective strategy to counter this “gen-rush”.
How can gen-rush be considered a toxic survivor method if that’s the objective?
Example:
Match starts, 2-3 minutes go by and 3 gens pop. This is supposedly “gen-rushing”. Let’s say the killer spent 2-3 minutes being looped by a strong survivor. Who’s fault is it? Are the survivors toxic for completing gens or is the killer not smart for sticking to the chase?
———
yes, tunneling is an effective strategy in certain situations. But if you tunnel one survivor from the start of the game til they die, and you get 3 gens popped on you, that’s your fault.
Comments
I would say both are equally unfun and boring to fight against
Sure they are legit strategies, but if you have to resort to using these tactics. What is even the point? It's a game, games are supposed to be fun for everyone