So Killers can body block hatch?
I barely take hatch so I wasn't aware. Has this always been a thing? I'm gonna try this.
I barely take hatch so I wasn't aware. Has this always been a thing? I'm gonna try this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes
it's been a thing even before the hatch could be closed.
Yeah, killers can indeed block hatch.
Wow.
And to think everytime I located hatch I never thought to body block the Survivor... I always thought it was a race between us.
Queue "The More You Know" theme.
I’ll hit a survivor camping on top of a soon-to-open hatch to take it as well.
It's actually a tactic to stand on hatch and wait for any visual sign of a survivor then close it. It especially works with Wraith and other stealth killers.