Rank going back above 15
Just got my survivor rank to 15 with no pips! Next game was an epic fail but for some reason brought me to 16 with 2 pips. ######### happened with wont depip under 15 !
Just got my survivor rank to 15 with no pips! Next game was an epic fail but for some reason brought me to 16 with 2 pips. ######### happened with wont depip under 15 !
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought it was 16/12/8/4
Thats not what this says
This should probably be in Bug Reports. I don't think that's working as intended.
DID you DC? you cant lose 2 pips unless you DC.
I didnt (I never do no matter how much i rage) it might have been a 1 time glitch but just really odd to me
You can lose 2 pips as killer if you don´t hook anyone during the whole match.
Don´t know what you have to do as survivor tho.
Wait are you for real?
No that was before the emblem system.
Sadly you can only lose 1 pip maximum now, which sucks pretty hard because it doubles the time you need to derank if you dont wanna DC
Yeah, i´m for real.
Mmhhh i can´t remember if i tested it again after the emblems.
I could do a Freddy run to test it.