Overcharge?

Do you remember the time when it was useful at high ranks?

(I don't)

Comments

  • Its literally just a potato crusher. Bad PC? Sorry man, overcharge is going to be kicking your trash all game.

  • I decided to try it over Pop and nobody missed the skill-check.. xD

  • It's funny on doc with ruin and huntress lullaby and unnerving. .)


  • @28_stabs said:

    Do you remember the time when it was useful at high ranks?

    (I don't)

    It's only OP if you are Doc with Unnerving Presence, possibly distressing too, AND if there are 4-3 gens remain close to each other.


    Overcharge + Unnerving Presence and Doc's instability skillchecks are hard to hit even for experienced survivor, but you give up 3 perks for a situational combo, so it was really never worth it over Pop goes the weasel, BBQ and ruin, unfortunately.


    Without unnerving, it's really useless in high ranks.

  • It’s only useful with Unnerving Presence. Doctor can get some extra benefits out of the perk with a large terror radius.