Oni addons to collect and ones to avoid?
I know Oni's not in the best spot after the nerfs, but I've managed to farm enough bp to get him to prestige 3.
I was wondering what addons would people recommend collecting and ones that are best avoided.
I know Oni's not in the best spot after the nerfs, but I've managed to farm enough bp to get him to prestige 3.
I was wondering what addons would people recommend collecting and ones that are best avoided.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Avoid his ultra rares and go for everything else.
Speed and charge speed are his best addons imo. You can use duration instead of charge speed if you want.
With the two recommended addon types you can cut loops pretty good, that's why i like em.