Ai players with customizable difficulties and perks in custom games
The reason why I am asking is that I'm not always able to play with people online and was wondering if this can be included in the game it would mean alot to me and the dead by daylight community.
If you have taken time to read this, then thank you for your time and if it is a interesting idea please contact me either by email: [email protected] or through this site.
Once again thank you for taking time to read this
Kind regards
Mr. M Harvey
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
This would be fun, but difficult for them to program... which is why they haven't done this yet. They'd have to program the AI to work on gens, to loop every structure, not to mention how they'd decide to use certain perks (DS/Head On/Dead Hard for example).
Mabie in the near future they could be able to do this. Hopefully they can implement an ai that can make decisive decisions
Making AI for a game like this would be hard.
I mean, I get it, but I would want offline games to be a little like online ones to be able to practice and not have to worry about playing badly to others. It would give a realistic testing ground.
As great as this would be, it's a huge amount of work for the developers. Below is a response from one of the devs on a similar thread a few weeks ago:
That's true there like u said it's not impossible