Tips for huntress on console

Any tips for using her on console? I would like to get better with her

Comments

  • Depends on how good you are at aiming.

    • If you're comfortable with aiming and just need other tips, crank up your sensitivity and equip BBQ. Use M&A plus Nurse's to get the jump on Survivors with your 12 meter terror radius.
    • If you can't aim, turn down your sensitivity to below 25. It'll give you built in aim assist. Same tips as before. Equip Shadowborn to reduce the effects of low sensitivity.
    • Otherwise, not much I can say. It's been a while since I've played Huntress at a high rank, just practice. Work on your M1 mindgames as well. You'll need them.
  • Raise your sensitivity and practice your aim. Don't expect to win matches, just play and practice. Shadowborn helps alot if the fov annoys you. Huntress is all about patience. Survivors will try really hard to juke you, but if you wait they'll usually juke right into you. Some maps you can throw over pallet loops, but others you'll hit an invisible Collison box.