Serious sound problem
I can't hear any action I do as killer but I am hearing repair noises up close despite being across the map and I can hear the crows the survivors startle as if they are right next to me I'm in the basement too so #########??
I can't hear any action I do as killer but I am hearing repair noises up close despite being across the map and I can hear the crows the survivors startle as if they are right next to me I'm in the basement too so #########??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes there are some serious sound bugs for killers atm. Gonna be fixed in january.
It just started today though I'm serious it's like I'm playing on mute for killer but I'm hearing repair work and healing as though I'm on top of the survivor despite being in the basement same for chest openings, totems and crows I'm hearing all loud in my ears despite being all the way across the map
Still in basement hearing exit gates getting opened as though I'm there
I can also hear the hatch from anywhere on the map... So this needs to be fixed asap