The game is unplayable, and the fixes are getting ignored
Hitboxes-bad since 2016
Dedicated servers aren't helpibg and are still "on test"
Stalker killers literally doesn't have any power due to the no stalk bug
Trapper steps on his own traps after placing them for some reason
Challenges are stopping you to comolete the match objectives
Matchmaking pairs me with rank 16s when I'm survivor rank 8 (I got down from red rank for this). Useless mates that doesn't heal you or doesn't let heal you until you ran to a corner 500 miles away plus they don't repair and only hide in corners.
As purple rank killer, I'm only getting red rank survivors. Survivors impossible to kill.
(about the matchmaking, it was suposed to be BETTER a year ago, when it got posted on the news section. The matchmaking was better than now before then.
Having all these last problems, on every single match, makes the game unplayable, unfun and stressful. And now, the worst part, is that I paid 10€ for the damn battlepass, I'm still tier 46, I can't complete the challenges because the matches are impossible for both roles for me.
It's simole as updating the game with a hotfix every week instead of waiting 2 months because a stupid roadmap says it.
You skipped the summer and winter event, so I hope you're really working, other than going to those amazing parties as you post on your instagram.
Comments
Nope,they're taking a break while the game has broken matchmaking.
People are still gonna spend 10$ for a cosmetic so why should they care about Game's health?
It's not just the mm. The various bugs are still there too.
I personally love the healthy work philosophy of BHVR. You would want a job with plannable vacation too.
Yeah, but looks like they have vacations all day everyday and I don't see almost any progress
There is also a no-blink bug right now. At random times, as Nurse your blink ability can be taken away by the game. Yes, survivors can quite litterally hold the game hostage, as you are physically unable to do anything about it.
Sounds being all over the place. Survivors gaining Iron Will midchase. Survivors making no footsteps or loud breathing when running/sprinting. Sound occlusion system STILL blocking too much sound from certain angles. You can observe that yourself as survivor, when repairing a generator on a corner of a wall, and moving your camera so the wall blocks your view from it. Its sound gets muffled to oblivion.
Infinite loading screen still not fixed, after over 3 and a half years it is getting tiresome.
"Autoaim", or however you choose to call it, robbing killers off hits by snapping the camera on nearby objects, or just some air sometimes.
The list goes, and actually grows with every update. Bugs get introduced faster than they get fixed. Game is buggier than it was back in 2017.
But yeah let's say we work hard on it but instead we launch a dlc every 3 months of 7€ with characters that only look nice if you waste 10€ more for a outfit
DLC is actually the wrong word for it. Even if you don't own the "DLC", you still have it installed on your drive. You merely pay for the license to use it.