Legion's addon rework/buff

Some Legion's addons are almost useless so I changed some of them

Fuming Mix Tape

Don't change what it already does, now grants the ability to see auras after hitting a survivor that is affected with Deep Wounds while in Feral Frenzy: With this change Fuming Mix Tape would do something even when doing what Legion does best.

Frank's Mix Tape

Remove what it does right at the moment, to use Feral Frenzy you only need to fill a small portion of the power gauge, deacreases Feral Frenzy recovery time to the old version (Now it takes only 15 seconds to fill the entire power gauge), deacreases the post Frenzy cooldown/fatigue to the old version (Now it only last 3 seconds, removing 1 second from the cooldown), if its too much remove the first part (To use Feral Frenzy you just need a small portion of the power gauge) or/and deacreases the Feral Frenzy duration to the old version (Lasting only 6 seconds, removing 4 seconds from the Feral Frenzy duration): With this change Frank's Mix Tape would not only be a joke, it would be actually quite strong and bring the old Legion numbers back; I don't think it would need to put a downside but I ain't a Developer.

Stab Wounds Study

Remove what it does right now, grants the ability to see the auras of survivors who are inflicted with Deep Wounds: I don't think that is too strong (Or even strong but it would be better than the actual version) considering that survivors need to mend and if you hit the survivor or hook them they lose Deep Wounds this addon would not be like Plague's Black Incense ultra rare addon.

Susie's Mix Tape, Never-Sleep Pills and Friendship Bracelet

Don't change what it already does, increases Feral Frenzy movement speed (Don't know how much would it increase), if its too much remove the increased killer instinct detection range :Why I would use these addons right now if Iridescent Button does more than these 3 addons together without a downside, so with this change these addons would be more usable and could be combo'ed with Iridescent Button.

I'm a Legion main so I know that these addons are wortless right now and would love if some developers did those changes :)

@Peanits

@not_Queen

plz consider it

Comments