Can someone do me a favour
This is now the third time I've asked but I would really like someone to do this for me if they could.
Could someone design my perk icons for my chapter idea?
I can't draw at all otheriwse I would have done it. I'm not expecting something amazing, just something that looks like it would be in the game. All I can offer is credit for your work on the chapter page.
P.s. Please don't say you will do it if you can't do it. This has happened twice now which is a little annoying but I understand people can be busy.
Thanks for reading
Comments
... why?
Why what? Why do I want someone to design perk icons?
I put a lot of effort into my idea and I feel like this is the only thing missing. In particular I spent a lot of time working on this
The only thing that's missing is icons for the perks and ability. I've seen so many talented artists on this so I thought I'd ask. It's the only thing left for me to be content with this chapter.