Survivor mains: what do you think the best unique (teachable perk) is in your opinion

In my opinion decisive is the best because it can help with tunnelers and it's just a fun perk to use. Decisive even helps you when you need it the most which is what makes it my favorite perk. I added borrowed time as one because even though it's not a teachable perk I still think of it as equal value to some of the other teachable perks such as deliverance or dead hard.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Dead Hard is probably the best if you know how to use it well (and don't get screwed over by latency), because it has so much versatility in terms of situations where it can come in handy. Borrowed Time is my favourite, though.

  • Borrowed time is a teachable tho (Bill's)

  • @Kagari_Leha said:

    Borrowed time is a teachable tho (Bill's)

    Oh I did not know that, I'm a mobile beta tester right now borrowed time dosent have a owner. Its it's own perk in the beta

  • @Halloween2005 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/942037#Comment_942037

    Oh I did not know that, I'm a mobile beta tester right now borrowed time dosent have a owner. Its it's own perk in the beta

    well that explains it, borrowed time was not a teachable when it came out on console too, it became one of Bill's perk after he got released on it

    guess they're doing the same here

  • @Halloween2005 said:

    In my opinion decisive is the best because it can help with tunnelers and it's just a fun perk to use. Decisive even helps you when you need it the most which is what makes it my favorite perk. I added borrowed time as one because even though it's not a teachable perk I still think of it as equal value to some of the other teachable perks such as deliverance or dead hard.

    With the ranking system, I find deliverance has saved my butt more than any other perk. They’ll probably nerf it soon.