So Killers got Bamboozled?
Things were looking so good for the future of the Killer role. We all had our hopes up that finally bhvr was working toward making killers not pathetically weak and bully-able.
2.1.0 was a great patch it was a good first step toward balance we were so close...
But then today's Q&A happened...
We got no good news. Just a bunch of good news for survivors and nerfs to killers. We are back to the old bhvr that just doesn't give two shits about killers enjoying the game.
Nerfing bloodlust before removing safe pallets/God Windows is the dumbest idea bhvr has had in a long while.
Comments
Dude, I solo queue with a No Mither Perk build.
Come the hell at me. I dare you.
I can't find the point in your post :P Whatcha mean?
I can´t wait for October! History will indeed repeat.
“You clearly haven’t seen a solo queue’d game.”
As if your post had any more of a point than I did, I am the physical embodiment of solo queue agony. Thusly. your argument is null.
What they need to do if they bring solo to SWF level is to then balance around SWF
Won´t happen. Devs will bring solo players to SWF lvl and then they get review bombed if they even consider the slightest nerf for survivors or buff for killers. Just look at all the whiny survivors that review bombed after the last nerf. They behave like the game suddenly became unplayable. When the nerf only affected a tiny amount of players.
I don´t think there will be much left of a killer base, once they finally start balancing around SWF.
But even then, they would require to nerf survivors hard. Which they won´t do, since survivors already review bomb after a slight nerf.