Thank you, survivors (appreciation thread)

I'm sure these have been done, but with all the toxicity this game can harbor, I wanted to make an appreciation thread to do my part in watering down the toxic us vs them mentality.

Thank you, survivors, for queuing up to get stabbed, slashed, bludgeoned, and chased. Without you guys, killer mains like me wouldn't have anything to do lol

Whether you're toxic, mean, salty, or sweaty, I still appreciate you.

What's something about the community and playerbase (not the game itself) that you appreciate?

Happy holidays! <3

Comments

  • Personally, I appreciate people who are good sports when they lose. I really do.

    It's a trait PLENTY of people do not have, and I think it's a really commendable one.

    Happy holidays to you too <3

  • @FJSJ_Lunar said:

    I'm sure these have been done, but with all the toxicity this game can harbor, I wanted to make an appreciation thread to do my part in watering down the toxic us vs them mentality.

    Thank you, survivors, for queuing up to get stabbed, slashed, bludgeoned, and chased. Without you guys, killer mains like me wouldn't have anything to do lol

    Whether you're toxic, mean, salty, or sweaty, I still appreciate you.

    What's something about the community and playerbase (not the game itself) that you appreciate?

    Happy holidays! <3

    Aw thanks - you can horrifically murder me anytime!