Why is KYF Limited?
Like seriously, I wanna screw around and kill my friends. I don't get XP or pips, so why am I limited to playing with 4 people at a time? I don't care if it's "FoR BaLAncE" It's a mode outside the base game and you don't get anything for it so why should you care about balance?
Think about it, you and 7 of your friends in one match, 2 Killers and 6 survivors or any other combination. But no, we are forced to play like it's a regular match and don't have any freedom in how many of us can have fun at a time. It can't be that hard to uncap the player number in KYF since it is seperate from the actual lobbies, since you have to click on it's own selection to get access to it.
Comments
Petition to make custom mode more customizable coming soon.
I can get behind this. It would be a great way to test a multiple killers mode without necessarily balancing the game around it.