Suvivor/killer
I would like to see some type of killed/survive ratio for each survior you play. And for killers a kiil/lose ratio for each killer I think that would be cool
I would like to see some type of killed/survive ratio for each survior you play. And for killers a kiil/lose ratio for each killer I think that would be cool
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors are skins
Waffleyumboy what do you mean survivor are skins?
Survival rates shouldn't change across survivors because they are all the same. If survival rates change across survivors they might as well change across different cosmetics. Understand?
I'm not talking about survivor rates I'm talking like in call of duty you have a kill/death ratio aka kdr I want that for each survivor you play and killer just to see that